Become a Member
Our members comprise of both First Nation and non-First Nation companies operating in Northern Ontario.
The ABPA is structured with the following three classes of members and annual membership rates:
Anishnawbe Business Members
(Must be at least 51% Anishnawbe owned and controlled)
- $250 Annual Fee, 10 employees or less
- $250 Annual Fee, Non-profit corporation
- $500, First Nation Community Economic Development Corporation
- $750 Annual Fee, 11 employees or more
Associate Business Members (Non-Anishnawbe)
- $750 Annual Fee,10 employees or less, and/or Non-Profit Organization/Charity
- $1,875 Annual Fee, 10 to 1,999 employees
- $3,750 Annual Fee, 2,000 to 4,999 employees
- $5,625 Annual Fee, 5,000 to 9,999 employees
- $7,500 Annual Fee, 10,000 or more employees
Associate Student Members
- $50, Enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary education institute
- Information we provide information sessions and networking events targeting relevant topics and projects for business expansion in Northern Ontario.
- Guidance we develop best practices for major First Nations development projects and non-First Nations businesses related to procurement policies and human resource polices focused on inclusion.
- Enhanced communications members will have better access to economic buyers and key decision makers in Northern Ontario through our business directory and special events and conferences.
- VIP Privileges members will be the first to know about special discounts on all events and access to new programs for doing business in Northern Ontario.